Sharp AL-1530CS Printer Driver Download
|Sharp AL-1530CS Printer|
Sharp AL-1530CS Drivers- With its improved image quality and laser reliability, the Sharp AL-1530CS electronic copier/printer/color scanner is the answer to your home or small office. It's a 15 ppm copier, and 12
printer using 250-sheet paper capability - all in one compact design. ppm
The toner for the Sharp AL 1530CS is offered in both the genuine Sharp manufacturer and Precision compatible. Either toner (Sharp AL-100TD) will yield roughly 6,000 pages at 5% coverage. The programmer is included in the toner cartridge. The drum unit (Sharp AL-100DR) will yield an estimated 18,000 pages.
Sharp AL-1530CS Toner Cartridge
- Compatible Sharp AL-100TD Black
- Compatible Sharp AL-100DR Drum Unit
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp AL-1530CS for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AL-1530CS Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AL-1530CS for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AL-1530CS for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AL-1530CS Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AL-1530CS copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.