Sharp AL-1642CS Printer Driver Download
|Sharp AL-1642CS Printer|
Sharp AL-1642CS PCL6 Driver, Software and Utilities Download for Mac, Windows, Linux and Toner Cartridges & Multifunction Copier Review– The Sharp AL-1642CS was crafted for the small office or Workgroup. It comes well-equipped with dual 250-sheet drawers, 50-sheet bypass tray, and automatic document feeder. The Sharp AL1642CS includes a monthly duty max of 3,000 pages. First copies are printed in 9.6 seconds and multiple copies are quickly dispersed with rates up to 16 pages-per-minute.
Sharp AL-1642CS Specifications
- Max Copying Speed Up to 16 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 16
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W 9.6
- Max Document Enlargement 400 %
- Max Document Reduction 25 %
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- Gray Scale
- Consumables Included 1 x cartridge
(black )– up to 4000 pages/ 1 x drum – up to 18000 pages
- First Copy Out Time B/W 9.6
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 12 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
ppm) 12 ppm
- Document & Media Handling Details 2 x input tray – 250 sheets/ Bypass tray – 50 sheets/ ADF – 30 sheets
- Speed Details Copying: up to 16 ppm
(Letter A )
- Printing: up to 12 ppm
(Letter A )
- Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Optical Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Type cartridge, drum
- Duty Cycle 18000 pages, 4000 pages
Sharp AL-1642CS Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AL-100TD Black
- Compatible Sharp AL-100DR Drum Unit
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
Operating System Support
- MS Windows 2000
- MS Windows 95
- MS Windows 98
- MS Windows ME
- MS Windows NT 4.0
- MS Windows XP
How to Install Sharp AL-1642CS for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AL-1642CS Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AL-1642CS for Mac OS
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine’s model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AL-1642CS for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AL-1642CS Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AL-1642CS copier into the computer. Click the “Start” button, select “Computer” and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click “Setup.” Click “Yes” if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click “Yes” if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Next.”
- Click the “Printer Driver” button and select “Custom Installation.” Select “Connected to this computer” and click “Next.” Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click “Next” again. Click “Next,” then click “OK” to complete the installation. Click “Close” to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click “Install Software Automatically,” then click “Next” to start the wizard. Select “Install This Driver Software Anyway” if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp AL-1642CS Driver for Windows
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Download → Sharp AL-1642CS Driver
Windows 10 32 bits, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows XP