Sharp MX-5500N Printer Driver Download
|Sharp MX-5500N Printer|
Sharp MX-5500N PCL6 Drivers, Software Download for Mac, Windows, Linux and Toner Cartridges & Multifunction Copier Reviews- The Sharp MX-5500N is a full-color network ready copier, scanner & printer. This
multifunctional unit provides color records at a rate of 41 ppm & black and white documents at a speed of 55 ppm. With a monthly duty cycle of 285,000 impressions, the Sharp MX-5500N is much better suited for midsize to bigger workgroups. Easily scan to or print from a USB memory device when you connect to your machine.
Sharp MX-5500N Driver Download-You will find four toner cartridges that will be needed for the Sharp MX-5500N. The MX-5500N black toner cartridge (MX-70NTBA) will yield an estimated 42,000 pages. The cyan (MX-70NTCA), magenta (MX-70NTMA), and yellow (MX-70NTYA) will each return an estimated 32,000 pages. All toner yields are based on 5 percent page coverage on letter size paper.
The standard paper processing capacities onto the Sharp MX-5500N will stay informed about the requirements of most offices. There are choices to increase paper capacity or include finishing choices. The standard paper capacity begins at 3,100 sheets out of three drawers along with the multipurpose tray. A 150 sheet duplexing document feeder will lessen the wear and tear on originals being fed through the Sharp MX-5500N.
Sharp MX-5500N Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Sharp MX-70NTBA Black
- Genuine Sharp MX-70NTCA Cyan
- Genuine Sharp MX-70NTMA Magenta
- Genuine Sharp MX-70NTYA Yellow
- LD Multipurpose Paper, White
How to Install Sharp MX-5500N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-5500N Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-5500N for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-5500N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-5500N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-5500N copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-5500N Driver & Software Download
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N for Windows XP 32bit
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N for Windows XP 64bit
Download ⇔ Sharp MX-5500N driver printer for Mac OS