SHARP MX-3115N Printer Driver Download
Actually, Sharp MX-3115N is designed to print the data which has formats like TIFF, JPG, XPS, and PDF. Of course, to be enabled to use this Sharp printer, you have to use the Linux, Windows, and Mac operating system to print the document. The Sharp printer has two kinds of copy exposure, manual and automatic. Therefore, you can leave while you are copying document as well as you have settled the printer to be automatic.
Sharp MX-3115N definitely is a modern printer model since although it uses the wired features including the USB and the Ethernet. It also has several network printing methods, like IPP 1.1, FTP, Direct IP, HTTP, and LPD/LPR, with many different network standards including SSL, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, etc.
SHARP MX-3115N Toner Cartridges- Talking about the ink, Sharp MX-3115N must have two different inks that are black and white plus colorful inks. You, therefore, might print the data as you want to be colorful or maybe black and white. Finally, what makes MX-3115N special than the other printer models is that it has completed supported media like card stock, bond, envelopes, plain paper, labels, and photo paper.
Sharp MX-3115N Specifications
- Functions: Copy, Print, Network Print, Network Scan, Document Filing, and Fax
- Account Control: Up to 1,000 users. Supports user-number authentication (on device), login name/password (on device) or login name/password (on device via LDAP)
- Auto Duplexing: Standard
- Color Modes: Auto Color Selection (ACS), Full-Color Mode, Monochrome (B/W), 2 Color Mode, Single Color Mode
- Compression Type - Fax: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Compression Type - Scan Documents: Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option)
- Continuous Copy: Max. 999 copies
- Copy/Print Speed: 31 ppm B&W / 31 ppm color (8 1/2" x 11" Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Copy Size: Min. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Max. 11" x 17"
- Scan Destination type: E-mail, Desktop, FTP, Folder (SMB), USB, Internet fax (option), Super G3 fax (option)
- Scan Resolution Settings: 100 dpi, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
- Exposure Modes: Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Printed-Photo, Photo Settings: Auto exposure control or 9 step manual exposure
- Firmware Management: Flash ROM with USB and network update capability
- First Copy Out Time: Platen Glass: 5.8 Seconds (B&W); 7.9 Seconds (color); RSPF: 9.1 Seconds (B&W); 11.6 Seconds (color) (Based On Letter Size Original Using Copy Tray 1 With Laser Unit Motor Running)
- Grayscale: 256 gradations/2 levels (monochrome)
- Hard Disk Drive: 160 GB; 86GB for Document Filing
- Interface Type: Interface Type RJ-45 Ethernet connection; 10/100/1000 BaseT; USB 2.0
- Originals: Up to 31.5" (for transmission)
- Modem/Speed: 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG5
- One Touch Destinations: Up to 999 destinations (combined with scan destinations)
- Weight: Approx. 166 lbs. (base model)
Sharp MX-3115N Toner Cartridges
- MX-36NTBA Black
- MX-36NTCA Cyan
- MX-36NTMA Magenta
- MX-36NTYA Yellow
- MX-36NTBA Black
How to install SHARP MX-3115N for windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall SHARP MX-3115N for windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install SHARP MX-3115N for mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall SHARP MX-3115N for mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect SHARP MX-3115N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the SHARP MX-3115N copied into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
SHARP MX-3115N Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux
MAC OS Driver for MX-3115N
Windows 32 bit OS Driver for MX-3115N
Windows 64 bit OS Driver for MX-3115N
Windows Software Option for MX-3115N
Linux /Cups PPD for MX-3115N
Windows OS Driver MX-3115N
Windows 32 Bit OS Driver MX-3115N
Windows 64 Bit OS Driver MX-3115N
Windows WHQL OS