Sharp MX-B201D Printer Driver Download & Reviews
MX-B201D – Model Details | MFP
Sharp MX-B201D PCL6 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac and Manual Installation, Toner Cartridges– Sharp MX-B201D might be a good idea for the small company which as limited space area to hold the printer. Printing document, scanning or even copying the data using M-B201D with having
Most of the people love Sharp MX-B201D because this Sharp printer model could copy or print till 20 sheets of paper per minutes with the manual or automatic exposure mode. The copy speed itself is about 20
Sharp MX-B201D has 0 second warm-up time; it means you could directly copy the file without needing to warm up your printer. MX-B201D has a minimum print size that 3.5″ x 5.5″ and the maximum which is 8.5″ x 14″. MX-B201D has a zoom feature that might print your document large from 25% up to 400%. The other features like duplex print, watermarks, N-up printing, etc. Which even completes the function of the MX-B201D.
Sharp MX-B201D Cartridges– Sharp MX-B201D actually uses the black and white output type of ink so that it will give the white print result. Well, talking about the connectivity, MX-B201D has several wired supports, including the USB and modem. The modem speed is 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG4. It has also supported the use of the wireless Network Expansion Kit. MX-B201D mostly uses the windows as its software.
Sharp MX-B201D Features
ppmcompact desktop digital MFP with 600 dpi output
- 25% to 400% zoom magnification
- 50 sheet reversing single pass feeder w/ 2-sided scanning
: 550 sheets capacity maximum
- Scan and send documents to a variety of destinations
- Standard 250 sheet cassette and 50 sheet bypass tray
- Up to 100-page electronic sorting and offset stacking
Sharp MX-B201D Specifications
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Pages per minute 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 300 Max 550 sheets
- Copy speed Max. 20
(A4, 8 1/2″ x 11″) cpm
- Original paper size Max. A4 (8 1/2″ x 14″)
- Continuous copy Max. 99 copies
- Resolution Scan: 600 x 600 dpi (Photo mode)
- Gradation 600 x 300 dpi*4 (AE/Text mode)
- Zoom range Print: 600 x 600 dpi
- Preset copy ratios 256 levels
- Features 25% to 400% in 1% increments
- Print speed Max. 20 ppm (A4, 8 1/2″ x 11″)
- Resolution 600 dpi
- Supported OS Windows®2000, Windows®XP, Windows Vista®, Windows®7
- PDL emulation SPLC (Sharp Printer Language with Compression)
- Features Duplex print, RIP once/print many, offset print, status window*5, N-up (2/4), fit to page, watermarks, image orientation, rotation print, auto paper selection, image adjust, binding edge
- Scan method Push-scan (via control panel), pull scan (TWAIN-compliant application)
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi (setting range: 50 to 9,600 dpi)
- Protocols TWAIN, WIA (Windows®XP and Windows Vista®), STI
Sharp MX-B201D Toner Cartridges
- Original Sharp MX-B20NT1 Black
- Original Sharp MX-B20NV1 Developer
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp MX-B201D for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-B201D for Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-B201D for Mac
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine’s model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-B201D for Mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-B201D Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-B201D copier into the computer. Click the “Start” button, select “Computer” and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click “Setup.” Click “Yes” if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click “Yes” if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Next.”
- Click the “Printer Driver” button and select “Custom Installation.” Select “Connected to this computer” and click “Next.” Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click “Next” again. Click “Next,” then click “OK” to complete the installation. Click “Close” to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears. side
- Click “Install Software Automatically,” then click “Next” to start the wizard. Select “Install This Driver Software Anyway” if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.