SHARP MX-2700N Printer Driver Download
Though it is designed in a large size, Sharp MX-2700N is still able to deliver such great output in the maximum resolution of 9600 dpi and speed of 27 ppm/cpm that makes you will not wait for a long time to get your copied documents. Although it is used at the large company, MX-2700N could be used for the personal usage, too if you want.
Exactly, Sharp MX-2700N is much secured to use because it is completed with the security option which forbids the unauthorized users. Most people do wish that this model of Sharp printer has a wireless connectivity. However, unfortunately, this printer still uses the wired connectivity like the USB ports and the Ethernet to connect the internet.
Sharp MX-2700N also does not require the Wi-Fi connection. Yet, do not get disappointed because this printer also offers the best cartridges. The cartridges are divided to be five types depends on its ink. They are Genuine 4 Color Cartridge Multipack which offers black, blue, pink, and yellow inks, Genuine Black Sharp Toner Cartridge that uses black ink only, Genuine Cyan Toner Cartridge which makes use of blue ink, and Genuine Magenta Toner Cartridge that uses pink ink color.
Sharp MX-2700N Toner Cartridges
- MX-27NTBA Black Toner
- MX-27NTCA Cyan Toner
- MX-27NTMA Magenta
- MX-27NTYA Yellow
- MX-270HB Laser
- MX-27NTBA Black
- MX-27NTCA Cyan
- MX-27NTMA Magenta
- MX-27NTYA Yellow
- MX-27NUSA Laser
Sharp MX-2700N Specifications
- Print Speed: 27 ppm (black A4), 27 ppm (color A4), 14 ppm (black A3), 14 ppm (color A3)
- Output Feed Capacity: 500 pages (standart), 600 pages (maximum)
- Print Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity: 1100 pages (standart), 5600 pages (maximum)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 75000 pages
- First Page Out: 6.30 s (black), 8.90 s (color)
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format: A3
- Scanner Size: 297x432 mm
- Shades Of Gray: 256
- Optical Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Enhanced Resolution: 9600x9600 dpi
- Zoom Range: 25-400 %
- Copier Resolution (Black): 600x600 dpi
- Copier Resolution (Color): 600x600 dpi
- Copying Speed: 27 ppm (Black A4), 27 ppm (Color A4), 14 ppm (Black A3), 14 ppm (Color A3)
- Maximum Number Of Copies: 999
- Interfaces: Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0
- Memory: 768 Mb
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS
- Processor Speed 600 mHz
- Power Consumption Operational: 1840 W
How to install SHARP MX-2700N for windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall SHARP MX-2700N for windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install SHARP MX-2700N for mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall SHARP MX-2700N for mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect SHARP MX-2700N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the SHARP MX-2700N copied into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
SHARP MX-2700N Driver Download for Windows, Mac
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 8 32bit
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 8 64bit
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 7 32bit
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows 7 64bit
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows XP 32bit
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Windows XP 64bit
Driver Sharp MX-2700N for Mac Os