Sharp MX-3050N Printer Driver Download
Sharp MX-3050N Driver Download - The common Print Release function allows users to send and store files to the main MFP, which serves as a web server, permitting print works to be safely released at up to 5 linked network-ready devices. Optional workflow enhancing attributes include Single Sign-On cloud connection, mobile connection through Wi-Fi as well as USB straight printing of MS Office documents.
A tiltable 10.1"color LCD touchscreen provides the ability to drag as well as go down often made use of symbols for basic customization of the residence screen. Day-to-day operation is simple as well as intuitive; just touch, faucet, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every function, function as well as setting consisting of a sophisticated preview feature.
Publish and replicate speeds of up to 30 ppm in
The Energy Star-certified MX-3050N utilizes Sharp's latest energy-saving modern technology. A fast heat up time, low power intake as well as low TEC worth all objective to save loan and support your ecological objectives. Furthermore, the automatic printer toner cartridge expels function ensures all printer toner has been taken in, thereby conserving resources.
The Sharp MX 3050N office photocopier prints 30 PPM in both shade and black and white. It's packed with 250 GB of hard disk drive and a twin core multitasking controller. In our most current testimonial, this copier showed to be an excellent fit for small-- medium sized services with typical file imaging requirements. It delivers high-resolution files and can scan/print from your smartphone or tablet. Granted the 2017 BLI Certificate this photocopy machine will be perfect for most office settings.
Profits, if you're trying to find a next generation shade
The Sharp MX 3050N copier lets you link to shadow services, mail, web servers, and connect to network applications. It has a remarkable information safety and security with S/MME, SSL, and customer authentication to keep your details safe and also protected.
The Sharp MX-3050N laser printer utilizes the OEM Sharp laser printer toner cartridges. The Sharp laser printer toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-3050N are high quality, trusted printer toners with exceptional yields. Publish outstanding, crisp pages suitable for both house and also office utilize with the Sharp MX-3050N laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-3050N Features
- 30 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing document feeder
- 250 GB hard disk drive
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Dual-core multitasking controller
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Optional wireless connectivity for easy access and mobility
- PCL®6 Standard and available Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
Sharp MX-3050N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
- Interface, Std/Opt USB 2.0,10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt STD PCL 6 emulation; OPT Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Available fonts 80 (PCL), 139 (Adobe PostScript 3)
- Resolution push scans (dpi) 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600, 50 to 9600
- File formats TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, encrypted PDF, compact PDF, JPEG, XPS
- Scanner utilities Sharpdesk
- Continuous copy (Max. Copies) 9999
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600, 600 x 400, 600 x 300
- Resolution Scan
Colour(dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
Sharp MX-3050N Toner Cartridges
- MX60NTBA Black
- MX60NTCA Cyan
- MX60NTMA Magenta
- MX60NTYA Yellow
- MX60NRSA Black & Color Drum Unit
Supported OS Standard
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
How to Install Sharp MX-3050N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-3050N Windows
- Click the start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-3050N for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-3050N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-3050N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-3050N copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of the cable into any USB port on your computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-3050N Driver Downloads for Windows, Mac, Linux
Download | Windows OS Driver Package Software for MX-3050N
Contains: Universal Print Drivers
Download | Windows 32 bit WHQL OS Driver Package Software for MX-3050N
Contains: WHQL PCL, PS, PPD Print Drivers
Download | Windows 64 Bit WHQL OS Driver Package for MX-3050N
Contains: WHQL PCL, PS, PPD Print Drivers
Download | Windows OS Driver Package for MX-3050N
Contains: PC Fax Drivers
Download | Mac OS Driver Package for MX-3050N
Mac PPD 10.10 through 10.12 Drivers
Download | Windows OS WHQL TWAIN Driver Package Software for MX-3050N
Contains: WHQL TWAIN Drivers
Download | Linux/Cups PPD for MX-3050N
Contains: Linux/Cups PPD