Sharp MX-3070N Printer Driver Download
Sharp MX-3070N PCL6 Drivers & Software for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Installations & Reviews, Toner Cartridges| The MX-3070N A3 color tool is an improved service driven MFP that optimizes
Advanced technological attributes include a motion sensing unit that spots coming close to individuals so that the MFP wakes from Sleep mode and awaits an immediate operation. A tiltable 10.1″color LCD touchscreen gives the alternative to drag and also drop favorite symbols for basic customization of the web page and also simple access to a quick-help handbook. The day-to-day procedure is basic and also intuitive; simply touch, tap, pinch and also spread or swop for instant accessibility to every attribute, feature as well as setting including the sophisticated sneak peek as well as internet surfing.
With print and duplicate speeds at 30 ppm in color and black & white, a built-in 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder as well as a check speed of 200 ipm all help to boost effectiveness and performance. A maximum paper’s ability of 6,300 sheets and vast media range approximately SRA3 and 300 gsm enable this tool to manage your different result requirements with ease. A range of competing alternatives such as saddle stitching, handbook as well as staples stapling adds additional versatility. Superb 1,200 x 1,200 dpi picture quality, plus car procedure control as well as designer refreshes system guarantee constant high image high quality.
The Energy Star-certified Sharp MX-3070N makes use of Sharp’s newest energy-saving technology. A quick heat up time reduced power intake and reduced TEC worth all objective to save cash as well as sustain your environmental purposes. On top of that, the automated printer toner cartridge expels function ensures all toner has actually been eaten, consequently, saving resources.
The Sharp MX-3070N printer utilizes the OEM Sharp laser toner cartridges. The Sharp laser toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-3070N are excellent quality, reliable printer toners with outstanding returns. Print outstanding, crisp web pages suitable for both house and office use with the Sharp MX-3070N laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-3070N Features
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 30 B/W 30
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6,300 sheets
- Customizable, tiltable 10.1-inch color LCD touch screen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on the main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP
- Single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Shorter warm-up time and motion sensor ensures that the device is always ready for immediate operation
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable MS Office files (pp tax,
lxxx, Docx) and searchable PDFs
Sharp MX-3070N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
- Enhanced resolution (dpi)
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
Interface Std/Opt STD USB 1.1, USB 2.0,10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS Standard Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012, 2012R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Supported OS Options
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt STD PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Available fonts 80 (PCL), 139 (Adobe PostScript 3)
- Resolution push
scan(dpi) 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600, 50 to 9600
- File formats TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, encrypted PDF, compact PDF, JPEG, XPS, searchable PDF, Microsoft Office (pp tax,
lxxx, Docx), text (TXT), rich text (RTF)
- Scanner utilities Sharp Network Scanner Tool, Sharpdesk, Sharpdesk Mobile
- Continuous copy (Max.
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600, 600 x 400
- Resolution Scan
Colour(dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
Sharp MX-3070N Toner Cartridges
- MX60NTBA Black
- MX60NTCA Cyan
- MX60NTMA Magenta
- MX60NTYA Yellow
- MX60NRSA Black
How to Install Sharp MX-3070N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-3070N Windows
- Click the start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-3070N for Mac OS
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
- Select the machine configuration.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-3070N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-3070N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp copier into the computer. Click the “Start” button, select “Computer” and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click “Setup.” Click “Yes” if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click “Yes” if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Next.”
- Click the “Printer Driver” button and select “Custom Installation.” Select “Connected to this computer” and click “Next.” Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click “Next” again. Click “Next,” then click “OK” to complete the installation. Click “Close” to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of the cable into any USB port on your computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click “Install Software Automatically,” then click “Next” to start the wizard. Select “Install This Driver Software Anyway” if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.