Sharp AR-M201 Printer Driver Download
|Sharp AR-M201 Printer|
Sharp AR-M201 PCL6 Driver, Software Download for Windows & Manual Installations, Reviews, Toner Cartridges| The majority of the multifunction makers, we review originated from makers that are experts in printers. Some also acquire in the scanner element making their gadgets. Sharp, nevertheless, comes mainly from the copy machine market and also the Sharp AR-M201 is an office photocopier which could likewise print. The printing isn't really a second thought, however, as the equipment could print in full duplex, dealing with both sides of each page in a single work.
Sharp AR-M201 driver downloads- The Sharp AR-M201 looks rather different from multifunction printers, you could be made use of to. It's a fair bit bigger compared to a lot of and also created much more like a photocopier compared to a printer. Paper is loaded laterally in the single 250-sheet tray (a second 250-sheet tray is readily available as a choice). It feeds through the equipment from best to left and also winds up on a result tray with a large aperture on the left-hand side so you can remove the completed pages. A50-sheet special media tray folds up below the right-hand side, giving a total amount, the unexpanded capacity of 300 sheets.
On top, there's a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feed (ADF) for scanning and also duplicating and this can be hinged up so you could check from the flatbed glass, as well. The full-color scanner has a resolution of 600 x 1,200 ppi, so it's suitable for scanning, image prints in addition to text web pages. The equipment includes a solitary USB socket for PC or Mac link, but an optional adapter can be suitable for network usage.
The control panel is a shallow strip along the front of the maker and remains in areas a little bit complex. The unique function and also web page imposition options are instead crowded onto just 2 switches, though the layout of paper resources, with lights showing where the paper will certainly be fed from, is a valuable additional. There are 18 quick-dial switches for the fax, as well as a number pad for much less frequently dialed numbers.
The installation of consumables reveals the device's origins in photocopying. The toner cartridge and developer, drums move conveniently in from the front of the machine, behind a fold-down cover.
The software application arrangement is straightforward from the provided CD. Along with the printer driver itself, Sharp materials its Sharpdesk application, a bit like a cut-down variation of PaperPort, which can take care of printing as well as scanning jobs, consisting of OCR of message web pages as well as the putting together of papers from a number of message or photo documents. This is a useful means of dealing with the device and also is very easy to learn how to use.
Fax software is provided for generating faxes from your computer as well as facilities on the equipment consist of cover pages and choice of resolutions.
Sharp AR-M201 Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inches (518 mm)
- Height 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Depth 17.5 inches (445 mm)
- Weight 39.7 lbs (18.3 kg)
- Format A4
- Print Speed 20 ppm (black, A4)
- Print Resolution 600x600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (standard), 550 pages (maximum)
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600x1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Support Standards TWAIN, WIA
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600x600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20 ppm (Black, A4)
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 64 MB, maximum: 320 MB
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
- Genuine Black Sharp AR-208T Toner
How to Install Sharp AR-M201 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-M201 Windows
- Click the start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AR-M201 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
(1) Click the Default icon.
(2) Click the machine's model name.
(3) Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
(4) Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
(1) Select the options that are installed on the machine.
(2) Click the OK button.
(3) Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-M201 for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AR-M201 Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AR-M201 copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of the cable into any USB port on your computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Download | Sharp AR-M201 driver downloads for windows