Sharp MX-4070N driver downloads and install – windows, mac, linux
Sharp MX-4070N Printer Driver Download
Sharp MX-4070N PCL6 Driver & Software Download for Mac, Windows, Linux and Installations & Sharp MX-4070N Multifunction Copier Reviews, Toner Cartridges| The MX-4070N A3 color device is an enhanced solution centric MFP that optimizes
Sharp MX-4070N driver download– Advanced technological features include a motion sensor that detects approaching users, so that the MFP wakes from Sleep mode & is ready for immediate operation. A tiltable 10.1”color LCD touchscreen provides the option to drag & drop favorite icons for simple customization of the home page & easy access to a quick-help manual. The everyday operation is
With print & copy rates at 40 ppm in color as well as black & white, a built-in 150-sheet Duplex Solitary Pass Feeder as well as a check rate of 200
The Power Star certified Sharp MX-4070N utilizes Sharp’s newest energy-saving technology. A fast heat up time reduced power intake and also reduced the TEC value all goal to conserve cash as well as sustain your ecological purposes. Additionally, the automatic toner cartridge expels function ensures all printer toner has been eaten, therefore, conserving sources.
The Sharp MX-4070N laser printer makes use of the OEM Sharp laser toner cartridges. The Sharp laser printer toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-4070N are excellent quality, trusted printer toners with outstanding returns. Publish outstanding, crisp pages optimal for both home and also office make use of with the Sharp MX-4070N laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-4070N Features
ppmB&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 150-sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
- Standard wireless connectivity for easy placement
Sharp MX-4070N Specifications
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 40 B/W 40
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6,300 sheets
- Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
Interface Std/Opt STD USB 1.1, USB 2.0,10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Supported OS Standard Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012, 2012R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, FTP for downloading print files, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt STD PCL 6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Available fonts 80 (PCL), 139 (Adobe PostScript 3)
- Resolution push
scan(dpi) 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600, 50 to 9600
- File formats TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, encrypted PDF, compact PDF, JPEG, XPS, searchable PDF, Microsoft Office (pp tax,
lxxx, Docx), text (TXT), rich text (RTF)
- Scanner utilities Sharp Network Scanner Tool, Sharpdesk, Sharpdesk Mobile
- Original paper size (Max.) A3
- Continuous copy (Max.
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600, 600 x 400
- Resolution Scan
Colour(dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
- Gradation (equivalent levels) –
- Zoom range (%) 25 – 400
Sharp MX-4070N Laser Toner Cartridges
- MX60NTBA Black
- MX60NTCA Cyan
- MX60NTMA Magenta
- MX60NTYA Yellow
- MX60NRSA Black
How to Install Sharp MX-4070N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-4070N for Windows
- Click the start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-4070N for Mac
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
(1) Click the Default icon.
(2) Click the machine’s model name.
(3) Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
(4) Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
(1) Select the options that are installed on the machine.
(2) Click the OK button.
(3) Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-4070N for Mac
- Delete the printer that uses the machine’s PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-4070N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp copier into the computer. Click the “Start” button, select “Computer” and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click “Setup.” Click “Yes” if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click “Yes” if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Next.”
- Click the “Printer Driver” button and select “Custom Installation.” Select “Connected to this computer” and click “Next.” Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click “Next” again. Click “Next,” then click “OK” to complete the installation. Click “Close” to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of the cable into any USB port on your computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click “Install Software Automatically,” then click “Next” to start the wizard. Select “Install This Driver Software Anyway” if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.