SHARP MX-753N Printer Driver Download
|SHARP MX-753N Printer|
Sharp MX-753N Driver Download, and Toner Cartridges| Sharp MX-753N is a multifunctional poster that gives you a color scanning feature. It has the capability of scanning 150 sheets at high speed. The feeder is able to scan two-sided documents in the same path. The scan is in both black and white, and color. For supporting the color scanning, it has an auto color selection feature. That feature makes the color scanning easier than ever.
The print speed is 50 or more pages per minute. The multi-tasking controller in this copier saves your time and money. For the connection, this Sharp MX-753N copier is supported with the network interface of gigabit ethernet. One of the original features from the SHARP Copier is the imageSEND. This feature will automatically skip the blank page in documents.
In this version of SHARP MX, the printer features super G3 fax that will give a better experience of fax sending with its intelligent inbound routing. You can also view and control the printer from a PC with the remote front panel feature. The micro-fine toner technology in this Sharp MX-753N is upgraded into the advanced second generation. It will give a crisp, high-quality images on all pages.
Sharp MX-M753N Toner Cartridges
- Original Sharp MX753NT Black Toner
- Original Sharp MX753NV Black Developer
Sharp MX-753N Specifications
- Engine speed: Max. 75 cpm/ppm
- Paper size: Max. A3 , min. A5R
- Paper capacity (80 g/m2 ): Standard: 3,000 sheets (1,200-sheet tray, 800-sheet tray, two 500-sheet trays, and 100-sheet multi-bypass tray)
- Maximum: 6,600 sheets
- Warm-up time: Less than 120 sec.
- Memory Standard: 512MB
- Maximum: 2048MB
- 80GB HDD
- Power requirements: Rated local AC voltage ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption (max.):1.4 kw
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 728 x 679 x 1,192 mm
- Weight Approx. 185 kg
- Original paper size: Max. A3
- First copy time: 3.5 sec.
- Continuous copy: Max. 999 copies
- Resolution Scan: 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi, 600 x 367dpi (using DSPF)
- Print: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan: 256 levels Print: 2 levels
- Zoom range: 25 to 400% (25 to 200% using DSPF) in 1% increments
- Preset copy ratios: Metric: 10 ratios (5R/5E), inch: 8 ratios (4R/4E)
- ompatibility: TWAIN compliant (push out method)
- Resolution: 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- File formats: TIFF, TIFF-F, TIFF-FX, PDF, linearised PDF
- Scanner utilities: Sharpdesk
- Scan destinations: Scan to e-mail, desktop, FTP server, network folder (SMB), HDD
- Network protocols:: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), NetBEUI, EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing protocols: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, Novell Printserver application with NDS and Bindery, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
- PDL emulation/ Standard: PCL 6/5e/ Option: PS3 emulation
- Available fonts: 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PS3 emulation
How to install SHARP MX-753N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall SHARP MX-753N windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install SHARP MX-753N for Mac
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine’s model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall SHARP MX-753N for Mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect SHARP MX-753N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-753N copied into the computer. Click the “Start” button, select “Computer” and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click “Setup.” Click “Yes” if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click “Yes” if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Next.”
- Click the “Printer Driver” button and select “Custom Installation.” Select “Connected to this computer” and click “Next.” Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click “Next” again. Click “Next,” then click “OK” to complete the installation. Click “Close” to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click “Install Software Automatically,” then click “Next” to start the wizard. Select “Install This Driver Software Anyway” if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
SHARP MX-753N Driver Download – Windows, Mac
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Windows 7 (32bit)||Download|
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Windows 7 (64bit)||Download|
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Windows 8 (32bit)||Download|
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Windows 8 (64bit)||Download|
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Windows XP 32bit||Download|
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||Download|
|Sharp MX-M753N Printer Drivers for Mac OS||Download|