SHARP MX-3100N Printer Driver Download
SHARP MX-3100N Free Driver, Software Download, and Installation| Sharp MX-3100N Multifunction is kind of modern printer used by the office workers. People love using this printer because Sharp is very exclusive; it has several features. Moreover, the detailed model, MX-3100N, can hold such wide papers up to 500 sheets. As a printer, sharp must be able to print the data. Yet, surprisingly, it could be used not only for printing but also scanning and copying the data.
Exactly, Sharp MX-3100N has been completed by the wired connectivity. It makes use of the connectivity of gigabit Ethernet and USB 2. It also has the service support to the internet; you can access data via a network by using the Sharp printer. Sharp also surprisingly adds the store to handle or store your files safely so that you are able to take your document or file within your reach.
SHARP MX-3100N Toner Cartridges– Sharp MX-3100N claims that it can print the data both I the gray and white result and colorful texture. There are many different colored inks existed in this Sharp model. They are blue, black, red, yellow, etc. Finally, Sharp could have different speed; it will depend on the data file itself whether it is large and colorful or not.
- 31-ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- Paper capacity maximum: 5,600 sheets
- 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with Duplexing
- Standard two 500 sheet cassettes & 100 sheet bypass tray
- Standard retractable PC keyboard for easy data entry
- Powerful 800 MHz true multitasking Color document system
- Large, high-resolution touch-screen color display
Sharp MX-3100N Toner Cartridges
- MX-31NTBA Black
- MX-31NTCA Cyan
- MX-31NTMA Magenta Toner
- MX-31NTYA Yellow
- MX-31NTBA Black
- MX-31NTCA Cyan
- MX-31NTMA Magenta
- MX-31NTYA Yellow
- MX-310HB Waste
How to install SHARP MX-3100N for windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install SHARP MX-3100N for mac os
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine’s model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect SHARP MX-3100N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the SHARP MX-3100N copied into the computer. Click the “Start” button, select “Computer” and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click “Setup.” Click “Yes” if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click “Yes” if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Next.”
- Click the “Printer Driver” button and select “Custom Installation.” Select “Connected to this computer” and click “Next.” Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click “Next” again. Click “Next,” then click “OK” to complete the installation. Click “Close” to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click “Install Software Automatically,” then click “Next” to start the wizard. Select “Install This Driver Software Anyway” if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
SHARP MX-3100N Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Windows 8 -32bit||Download|
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Windows 8 -64bit||Download|
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Windows 7 -32bit||Download|
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Windows 7 -64bit||Download|
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Windows XP 32bit||Download|
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Windows XP 64bit||Download|
|Printer driver Sharp MX-3100N for Mac Os||Download|