Sharp AR-M550N Printer Driver Download
Sharp AR-M550N PCL6 Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 7, 8, Xp, Vista & Manual Installations, Toner Cartridges, Reviews| There are many things can you do to enjoy your life. Happy life in your working area or in your family can get in the different way. To enjoy your life in working place, you can choose wonderful equipment in your working area such SHARP AR-M550N for your printed design. The printer is almost used in every working place which has a big function.
SHARP AR-M550N from Sharp is one of the best solutions for you to place in your home or in working place. This digital printer model is using laser technology. You may know that Sharp is one of the best brands of electronic product around the world so that you can make yourself sure to trust with this wonderful printer product. Actually, it is not the only printer, but also it is also copier and scanner machine.
You can use this printer easily. To print your document from your mobile or your computer, you can connect it by using wireless connections NetBEUI. Just use USB 2.0., parallel, or LAN to connect your computer to this SHARP AR-M550N printer. There are some programs which are supporting this operating system such MS Words,
SHARP AR-M550N Toner Cartridges– Lastly, you do not need to be worried about the best cartridge for your SHARP AR-M550N printer. Just use the compatible cartridge to make your printer working better. There is a Sharp AR-621 MTA (AR621MTA) in black color as your genuine cartridge. Also, you can choose Sharp AR 621NT which, best as best as 621MT.
Sharp AR-M550N Features
networked digital MFP ppm
- Standard 3,100 sheet paper capacity
: 6,600 sheets capacity maximum
- 150 sheet duplexing single pass feeder
- Scan2 Technology enhances reliability
- True multitasking controller
- Optional 2-Tray Finisher or Saddle-Stitch Finisher
Sharp AR-M550N Specifications
Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 dpi
Max Resolution B/W 600 dpi
Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
Max Copying Speed Up to 55 ppm
Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
Max Copying Speed B/W 55
Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
How to Install Sharp AR-M550N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-M550N for Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AR-M550N for Mac
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine’s model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-M550N for Mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
Sharp AR-M550N Driver Download for Windows, Mac
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Windows 8 -32bit
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Windows 8 -64bit
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Windows 7 -32bit)
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Windows 7 -64bit
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Windows XP 32bit
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Windows XP 64bit
|Sharp AR-M550N Driver for Mac OS