Sharp MX-M450N Printer Driver Download
Sharp MX-M450N PCL6 Driver & Software for Mac, Windows, Linux & Toner Cartridges, Reviews- The Sharp MX-M450N includes a monthly duty cycle of 200,000 impressions; which will easily keep up with
an office or Workgroup. 45 ppm for letter size paper's multi-copy period will maintain your office productive. The MX-M450N 466 MHz PCL6 network capabilities, gives users throughout the office access directly from individual workstations. The 40 GB Hard Drive readily completes the most complex tasks, in no time at all.
To reach the Sharp MX-M450N's full paper handling potential, optional paper drawers and finishers could be contained. The finishers will complete any project with the exact same quality that projects send.
Toner cartridges can be quickly replaced by users throughout access door. The Sharp MX-M450N black toner cartridges (AR455NT) have a generous estimated toner yield of 35,000 pages (6% page coverage). Save money with this Precision Premium compatible MX-M450N black toner cartridge.
Users will have no trouble operating the Sharp MX-M450N digital laser printer as it comes with a large touchscreen display together with function buttons and a numeric keypad on its control panel. This unit weighs 107 kg and steps 1,018 x 665 x 1,127 mm. The Sharp MX-M450N laser copier has a document filing system, which can handle stored jobs of scans and prints. It also has storage to stop use and file theft. The black Sharp MX-M450N
offers toner yield of 35,000 pages. an
The large Sharp MXM450N mono multifunction printer has flexible media and it can deliver even graphics and text files and images. This unit features a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and its own print is striking at 45
using the first page coming out ppm 4.4 minutes or less. With the built-in Ethernet, users will have no trouble sharing the Sharp MX-M450N copier. This white and black copier can also be compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. at
is not standard duplexer with the unit, and machine, scanner and the facsimile machine need to be bought separately. The MX-M450N mono laser printer may be better if it had a USB host and wireless LAN connectivity.
The Sharp MX-M450N utilizes our harmonious AR-455NT laser toner cartridges. Laser toner cartridges for the Sharp MX-M450N substitute the OEM Sharp AR-455NT laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-M450N Specifications
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 1200 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 45 ppm, Up to 45
- Max Resolution B/W 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 5e
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
ppm) 45 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Up to 45 ppm, Up to 45
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi, Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 45
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
Half-Tones 256 Warm-UpTime 80 sec
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.4
- Max Document Enlargement 400% %
- Max Document Reduction 25% %
- Automatic Duplexing optional
- Preset Enlargements 200% %
- Preset Reductions 25% %
- Maximum Copies 999
- Copying Features auto tray switching
- Gray Scale
- Max Speed 45 ppm, 45 ppm
- Size Letter A, Letter A
- Mode B/W, B/W
- Min Original Size Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in)
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Type sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity 50 sheets
- Media Size Class Ledger
- Min Media Size Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in)
- Supported Media Type labels
- Standard Media Capacity 2000 sheets
- Max Media Capacity 3000 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 400 sheets, 400 sheets
Sharp MX-M450N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AR-455MT Black
- Original Sharp AR-455NT Black
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp MX-M450N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-M450N Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-M450N for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-M450N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-M450N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-M450N copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-M450N Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Mac OS
Sharp MX-M450N Driver for Linux