Sharp MX-4101N Printer Driver Download
|Sharp MX-4101N Printer|
The Sharp MX-4101N full-
MFP is acceptable for offices. This multifunction copier can also scan, print, and fax, and can accommodate 1,000 users. The Sharp MX4101N digital colour colour system has regular networking connectivity, a multifunctional and duplexer automatic document feeder. Print resolution is 600 x 600 dpi and the Sharp MX-4101N printer delivers excellent output at speeds. The MX4101N a multifunction copier is quite big and will have an even bigger cost. colour
The main unit of this Sharp MX-4101N
laser printer could be updated with finishers. The control panel and keyboard make the Sharp MX-4101N digital copier printer easy to use. Print and copy speeds are fast at 41 colour ppm for output that is colored and black and white. The black Sharp MX-4101N toner has an extremely high return of 36,000 the color cartridges to the MX 4101N pages although laser copier can print up to 15,000 pages each. colour
Users will have no trouble operating the Sharp MX-4101N multifunction printer, because of its intuitive menu and hi-resolution 8.5 inch touch screen display. The versatile and efficient Sharp MX4101N
document system can handle a range of media and will deliver quality output in moments. Paper waste can be reduced significantly, thanks to this built-in colour . Networking is easy as the Sharp MX-4101N color MFP has standard Ethernet. duplexer
Multifunction printers with these kinds of specifications are very pricey, and running costs may be high, also. The optional net and PC fax accessories for the Sharp MX4101N copier are expensive.
The Sharp MX-4101N utilizes our harmonious MX-31NT color laser toner cartridges and MX-50NTBA real black cartridge. Our compatible laser toner cartridges to the Sharp MX-4101N replace the original Sharp MX-31NT laser toner cartridges. Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for your Sharp MX-4101N are specially engineered to satisfy the highest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Sharp MX-4101N Specifications
- Copier Type digital
- Printing Technology Laser - color
- Office Machine Features Document sends function, print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive
- Display Features Touch screen
- Display Diagonal Size 8.5"
- Hard Disk Drive 80 GB
- Max Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 41 ppm (mono) / up to 41 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution Color 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 41 ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm) 41 ppm
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Type sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity 150 sheets
- Media Size Class Other
- Standard Media Capacity 1100 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 500 sheets
- Document & Media Handling Details: ADF - 150 sheets/ 2 x input tray - 500 sheets/ Bypass tray - 100 sheets/ Output tray - 500 sheets
- Speed Details: Copying: up to 41 ppm - B/W/ up to 41 ppm - color
- Printing: up to 41 ppm - B/W/ up to 41 ppm - color
- Scanning: up to 50 ppm - B/W/ up to 36 ppm - color
Sharp MX-4101N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp MX-4101N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-4101N Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-4101N for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall Sharp MX-4101N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-4101N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-4101N copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-4101N Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-4101N Printer driver for Mac OS