Sharp MX-C311 Printer Driver Download
The Sharp MX-311 is just 535mm wide and 438mm profound, making sure that even if you operate in a cramped office where space is at a premium, it is going to fit snugly on your network. The LCD touch screen display is 8.5 inches, which provides an interface that is remarkably usable, even to users with little touch display encounter.
These razor sharp
The C311 is equipped with a large standard paper capacity, thanks to the standard 500 sheet tray. If that's not enough for your office's workload, then put in a few choices and that capacity beefs up all the way to some great 2,100 sheets.
The way the modern office utilizes its information is crucial to how successful it will be. With the amount of confidential and important data that runs through your network, the effectiveness and security of your hardware will be essential. Features like Confidential Print mode ensures certain files stay inaccessible to everyone but authorized users. The Secure Sockets Layer attribute may also be equipped, making sure no information leaks from your company, whilst User Authentication holds over 1,000 distinct users at the same time.
The Sharp MX C311 is productive, stylish, secure and flexible. It's also very affordable once you purchase it from Digipro. Call us now to acquire this magnificent MFD on your system.
Sharp MX-C311 Features
- Crisp, color prints and copies - up to 31 pages per minute
- Large 8.5" high-resolution widescreen color touch display
- Powerful 800 MHz controller for true multi-tasking
- ImageSEND™ technology scans documents to 7 destinations
- Easy-to-use document filing system with thumbnail preview
- The Sharp OSA® development platform helps streamline workflow
- Direct USB Scanning and PDF Printing.
Sharp MX-C311 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-C40NTB Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-C40NTC Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-C40NTM Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-C40NTY Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-C40NTB Black
- Original Sharp MX-C40NTC Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-C40NTM Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-C40NTY Yellow
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp MX-C311 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
or Yes button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-C311 Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-C311 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-C311 for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-C311 Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-C311 copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-C311 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux
Driver Sharp MX-C311 for Windows 8 (32bit)
Driver Sharp MX-C311 for Windows 8 (64bit)
Driver Sharp MX-C311 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Driver Sharp MX-C311 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Driver Sharp MX-C311 for Windows XP 32bit
Driver Sharp MX-C311 for Windows XP 64bit
Sharp MX-C311 driver printer for Mac OS