Sharp MX-5001N Printer Driver Download & Installations
|Sharp MX-5001N Printer|
The Sharp MX-5001N color laser printer comes in a white enclosure also has record finishers on either side. An automatic document feeder that can handle 100 sheets is directly in addition to the scanner, and paper trays which could manage more than 5,000 sheets are
the foundation. Users will have no trouble operating the Sharp MX5001N photocopier since it's an 8.5 inch touch screen panel and a retractable keyboard for easy input. For connectivity, both Ethernet and USB interfaces are available. on
Users do not have to wait long to receive their prints and duplicates as the Sharp MX-5001N digital
copier has an impressive rate of 50 ppm / CPM for both white and black and colored output. This unit can be easily shared as it has built-in Ethernet and it's compatible with most operating systems. The Sharp MX-5001N multifunction printer provides great quality prints, scans, copies, and faxes. Black and white prints are especially cheap to produce from this copier thanks to an economical Sharp MX-5001N black toner cartridge that prints roughly 36,000 pages. colour
This model does not provide Wi-Fi. The Sharp MX-5001N MFP printer is rather big and bulky. Unfortunately, the MX 5001N digital copier can be rather pricey.
The Sharp MX-5001N utilizes our compatible MX-31NT
laser toner cartridges and MX-50NTBA genuine black cartridge. Compatible laser toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-5001N replace the original Sharp MX-31NT laser toner cartridges. colour
Sharp MX-5001N Specifications
- Max Printing Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 50 ppm (mono) / up to 50 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution Color 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
) 50 ppm ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm) 50
- Max Copying Speed Up to 50 ppm (mono) / up to 50 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W 50
- Max Copying Speed Color 50 ppm
Half-Tones 256 Time 140 Warm-Up sec
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.1
- Max Document Enlargement 400% %
- Max Document Reduction 25% %
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- Maximum Copies 999
- Exposure Modes text and photo
- Copying Features 4 on 1
- Gray Scale
- Display Diagonal Size 8.5"
- Display Diagonal Size (metric) 21.6 cm
- Features touch screen
- Hard Disk Drive 80 GB
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- First Copy Out Time B/W 4.1
- Warm Up Time 140
- Function copying, printing, scanning
- Max Speed 50 ppm, 36 ppm
- Mode B/W, color
Operating System Support
- MS Windows 2000,
- MS Windows NT 4.0,
- MS Windows ME,
- MS Windows 98,
- Apple Mac OS X,
- Apple Mac OS 9.2.2,
- MS Windows Server 2003,
- MS Windows Vista,
- MS Windows Vista (64-bit versions),
- MS Windows Server 2008
Sharp MX-5001N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-50NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-31NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-31NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-31NTYA Yellow
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp MX-5001N for windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-5001N Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp MX-5001N for Mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp MX-5001N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-5001N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp MX-5001N copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears. side
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-5001N Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Mac OS
Sharp MX-5001N Printer driver for Linux