Sharp AR-M277 Printer Driver Download
|Sharp AR-M277 Printer|
Sharp AR-M277 PCL6 Driver & Software Download for Mac, Windows, Linux and Toner Cartridges, Reviews- New levels of office productivity are possible with the Sharp AR-M277 IMAGER. State-of-the-art multifunctional copy/print capacities & advanced features like rapid 27 ppm, electronic sorting, automatic trayless duplexing & 100-sheet RADF give active workgroups a much greater ability to increase output, operate smoothly & meet deadlines. Simple options extend the unit into a system printer, scanner & Super G3 fax for much greater productivity & performance.
Sharp AR-M277 is a 27-PPM Digital Duplex Copier- Based MFP & includes 48 MB memory, 2 x 500-sheet paper cassettes, 100- sheet bypass tray & 100-sheet RSPF.
The 27-PPM Sharp AR-M277 Digital Imager combines leading edge technology with an easy-to-use touch monitor, so users can spend less time in the machine and more time on their business available. This model includes a 100-sheet reversing document feeder that scans up to 43 originals per minute, as well as auto duplexing, electronic sorting and JBIG speed-enhanced PC printing. And, that's just the beginning! The flexible architecture of those Imagers lets you easily add advanced multifunction capabilities like PCL6 and Postscript Level 3 printing, enhanced network scanning, Super G3 faxing in addition to leading edge security features!
The Sharp AR-M277 Imager provides you the features you need to create professional looking files - quickly and easily! With advanced features that have mixed size first detection, job build, booklet copy, and pay pages, you are able to produce documents that will make your company shine! Best of all, the built-in touchscreen display makes using these fantastic attributes as easy as 1-2-3.
The Sharp AR-M277 Digital Imager additionally comprises an impressive standard PC printing system which outputs jobs at up to 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) resolution. Sharps host-based print controller utilizes JBIG compression, which reduces the file size of print jobs so that they publish quickly. Moreover, the AR-M277 imager also will come with a normal USB-2.0 interface, which supports data transfer rates up to 40 times faster than USB-1.1! For extra performance and functionality, the discretionary PCL6 print controller using regular imbedded network capability combines leading edge digital technology with best-in-class capabilities. With 1200 DPI accurate output resolution and standard 10/100baseT networking, the AR-M277 Imager can deliver ultra crisp printed files over your network quickly and economically. The PCL6 print controller also provides innovative job control features that include job auditing and job retention, in addition to the carbon copy, print mode, proof printing, and form/font downloads.
The AR-M277 advanced scan-to-email function permits users to send documents to any email address on the Internet. And, with built-in LDAP (lightweight directory access protocol), the ARM277 can hunt the email addresses registered in your clients' mail-server international address book. With this feature, users don't need to stand in the front of the machine entering an entire email address when performing a scan-to-email operation, they simply enter the first few characters and the machines will pull up a list to choose from.
The Sharp AR-M277 Imager combines advanced digital technology with strong features and a flexible, streamlined design - and using Sharps intuitive software, your customers will work smarter, not harder!
Together with these powerful features, flexible connectivity, and Sharp's award winning visibility, AR-M277 Imager provides the functionality that corporate workgroups and small companies need today with all the versatility they'll need for tomorrow.
The Sharp AR-M277 laser printer utilizes the OEM Sharp AR310NT (AR-310NT) laser toner cartridges. The Sharp laser toner cartridges for your Sharp AR-M277 are high quality, dependable toners with outstanding yields. Print excellent, crisp pages, perfect for both office & home use with the Sharp AR-M277 laser toner cartridges.
Sharp AR-M277 Features
ppmcompact desktop digital MFP with 1200 dpi output
- Standard 2 x 500 sheet cassettes and 100 sheet bypass tray
- Paper capacity, maximum: 2,100 sheets
- 100 sheet reversing automatic document feeder
- Electronic sorting / offset stacking with paper shifter
- 25% to 400% zoom magnification
- Standard Host-based PC printing with JBIG compression
SUPER G3 FAX
- Auto Dialing: 500 auto dial/group dial destinations
- Broadcasting - Super G3 Fax: Up to 200 destinations
- Fax Features: F-Code transmission/reception, confidential communication, quick on-line transmission, anti-junk fax reception, out of paper memory reception, and PC faxing
- Fax Kit: Optional Super G3 Fax Kit
- Fax Memory: 2 MB standard/ 10 MB max. (8 MB option)
- Group Dialing Destinations: Up to 200 destinations
- Modem/Speed: 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG
- Timer Functions: Up to 50 jobs
Sharp AR-M277 Toner Cartridges
- Original Sharp AR-310NT Black
- LD Multipurpose Paper, 1500 Sheets, 8-1/2 x 11
How to Install Sharp AR-M277 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
o r Yes button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-M277 Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AR-M277 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-M277 for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AR-M277 Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AR-M277 copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp AR-M277 Driver Download - Windows, Mac
Sharp AR-M277 Driver for Windows 8 [32bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver for Windows 8 [64bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver for Windows 7 [32bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver for Windows 7 [64bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver for Windows XP [32bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Driver for Windows XP [64bit]
Sharp AR-M277 Printer Driver for Mac OS