Sharp AR-6020N Printer Driver Download
Sharp AR-6020N PCL6 Driver & Software For Mac, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64 Bit/ 32 Bit, Toner Cartridges, Reviews - The is a quickA3 black MFP with a flexible design. This system provides an entire slew of productivity features quality plus functionality within range of every Workgroup. It's ideal. You can print at speeds of 20 pages per minute, which is sufficient to support the requirements of a busy small office.
Sharp AR-6020N Manuals - Moreover, Sharp Printer Language with Compression (SPLC) comes as standard which means quicker data transfer and improved throughput too. The Sharp AR-6020N offers an expandable paper supply with the choice to increase the capacity up, as well as optimized functionality. Copying is just as quick and easy as printing. A first copy out time of 6.4 seconds eliminates unnecessary waits from multiple brief run tasks along with the optimized Scan Once/Print Many technology simplifies longer runs.
The scanner that is built-in A3 permits documents to be scanned directly to a PC or other device. Other copying functions that are helpful comprise ID Card Copy and Rotation Sort, as well as collation and sorting. You can also add a file feeder for scanning files.
Additionally, if you include Sharpdesk Mobile you will be able to make your MFP available to cellular phones of your visitors and employees and tablet computers - they will have the ability to publish from - or scan
- their mobile devices with no cable connection. The energy network-ready AR-6020N offers the features you want to all of the business and is ideal for the small Workgroup. to
Sharp AR-6020N Features
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Pages per minute: 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 350 Max 1850 sheets
- Network ready as standard
- Duplex printing and optional RSPF
- Standard Network TWAIN function
Sharp AR-6020N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
- Enhanced resolution (dpi)
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
/Opt Std: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Interface Std
- Network protocols TCP/IP
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP, IPP (OPT)
- PDL Std/Opt Std
SPLC Opt:PCL6 emulation, PostScript® 3 ™ emulation :
- Available fonts 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PostScript® 3™ emulation
- Resolution push
(dpi) 50 - 9600 scan
- Resolution pull
(dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 scan
- File formats TIFF, PDF
- Scanner utilities Sharpdesk (OPT)
- Continuous copy (Max.
) 999 copies
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Scan
(dpi) Colour -
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600
- Gradation (equivalent levels) - B/W 256
- Gradation (equivalent levels) -
- Zoom range (%) 25 - 400
- Preset copy ratios 10
- Sharp toner cartridge black (MX237GT)
Sharp AR-6020N Supported OS Standard
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012R2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Install Sharp AR-6020N For Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
Install Sharp AR-6020N For Mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
Sharp AR-6020N Printer Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
TWAIN Scanner-Driver For Windows 32/64
PS/PPD Driver For Linux, version 1.1
SPLC Driver For Windows 32, version 1512a
SPLC Driver For Windows 64, version 1512a
PCL6/PS Driver For Windows 32, version 1512a
PCL6/PS Driver For Windows 64, version 1512a
Sharp Monitor For Windows, version 1702a