Sharp AM-400 Printer Driver Download
Sharp AM-400 Driver Download for Windows and Installations- The Sharp AM-400 4 in 1 digital multifunctional system can be in comparison to the AM-300, except that it is incorporated with a fax system, which makes it a full-featured multifunction device for the office. The Sharp AM400 multifunction laser fax is also aimed at home offices which require an all-around document management and communications application that can print, scan, copy, and fax, but it may not be the best choice for the expanding workplace, which may require expandability options.
This all-in-one apparatus resembles its predecessor. The Sharp AM400 copier printer weighs 12.7Kg and measures 18.7 inches wide and 14.6 inches tall. The section is dominated from the scanner and automatic document feeder, whereas the part homes the 250-sheet input tray. The bypass feeder is on the medial side. The operator panel features one-touch buttons for ease of use and lies adjacent to the scanner.
The color scanner that is flexible can replicate pictures. Print and copy speeds are up to 12ppm, and also the super G3 33.6Kbps fax of the Sharp AM-400 multifunction copier can transmit messages in up to 3 minutes. Text documents are printed in 600x600dpi. The Sharp AM400 multifunction printer is praised for solitude and effortless document collation for attributes like wide zoom, 100 speed dials, and face-down printing. Black Sharp AM-400 toner cartridges are simple to install and low in price.
There are not any choices to expand the newspaper capacity and memory that is built-in, while the Sharp AM 400 printer's facsimile memory is limited to 2MB, which will be equal to 125 pages of A4-sized paper. Images and pictures may lose their quality because the AM-400 mono laser printer can print in black and white in resolution. Duplex scanning is manual.
There is very little doubt that the printer is ideal for use at home or in the office. One of these days you will run out of printer toner, and if it does occur, you'll soon discover that purchasing toner is usually expensive. Fortunately, you have no reason to lose any worry about paying the high purchase prices you will discover on the road because here in InkQatar you can pick up all of the Sharp AM 400 cartridges you need at reduced prices. Start saving money by buying with InkQatar!
Do not overpay for the AM-400 initial cartridge or AM-400 compatible toner in the street if it is significantly more straight forward to save a load of money. You get one hundred percent confidence because they are all covered by a no quibble 30 day money-back guarantee, when you purchase your AM400 toner cartridges from us. Don't forget to take into consideration that every purchase and each has free shipping next day, coming at your doorstep!
If you are looking for a replacement drum to your Sharp laser printer, the Black Image Drum Unit (18,000 Pages) (AM-90DR) will help make sure you quickly resume all printing jobs with minimal fuss. The quality drum was built to fit the company's laser printers, ensuring that the output of the machine never suffers because of the replacement.
For use with AM-400 laser printers, this replacement drum that is initial can help ensure you continue printing to the same standards. Well suited to active offices which put high need upon their laser printer, the Black Image Drum Unit (18,000 Pages) (AM-90DR) may be fitted to the machine in a straightforward and timely fashion.
The drum may be to blame if your output is starting to suffer from pictures or black stains. Replacing the drum cartridge is a simple and quick way to assist your printer return to its standard of functionality if the toner levels aren't totally depleted.
Whether you are buying replacement drums to get a work or house printer, replacing the component is simple. The vast majority of laser printers' user guides includes an easy-to-follow and detailed guide that will assist you replace the cartridge drum economically, obtaining the printer functioning again right away.
At Printerland, we stock everything you will need to make sure your laser printer continues operating to the greatest standards for longer. Our team is made up of manufacturer trained professionals that will help you identify the right drum to your printer and your requirements, ensuring the quality of your printed output is not jeopardized.
Sharp AM-400 Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier/fax)
- Width 18.6 inches (475 mm)
- Height 16.5 inch (420 mm)
- Depth 14.5 inches (370 mm)
- Weight 26.5 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 12 ppm (
- Output Feed Capacity 250 pages (standard)
- Print Resolution 600x600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (standard)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 52-128 g/m2
- Heating Time 48 s
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Scanner Size 216x297 mm
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600x600 dpi
- Copying Speed 12
ppm( Black A4)
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Fax Speed 33.6
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 2
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 870 W
How to install Sharp AM-400 for
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall Sharp AM-400 windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install Sharp AM-400 for Mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall Sharp AM-400 for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AM-400 Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp AM-300/400 Driver Download
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP