Sharp MX-2310U driver downloads and install - windows, mac, linux
Sharp MX-2310U Free Drivers and Utilities Download for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Installations & Sharp MX-2310U Multifunction Copier Reviews, Specifications, Toner Cartridges| The MX-2310U is a great selection for any kind of little workplace or workgroup. It's flexible, it's compact as well as it brings top quality A3 color accessible to every organization. Print and replicate rates are as quickly as 23 pages per min - even in color - plus, you obtain automated two-sided color scanning, network printing, durable safety and security attributes, remote accessibility control as well as powerful utility software application. Additionally, there's a whole variety of options as well as upgrades you can define, consisting of fax, additional security, a space-saving inner finisher as well as Sharp OSA to configure an MFP that's precisely best for your organization. In addition to being among the most powerful A3 color MFPs in its class, the MX-2310U is additionally one of the tiniest. Yet every thought has actually been offered to alleviate of use and also power efficiency. A 7-inch touch screen color LCD with thumbnail previews as well as a hassle-free stylus pen, as an example, makes day-to-day procedure easy and instinctive. We've also included easy-grip takes care of to the paper drawers. And the Energy Star-certified MX-2310U is made to completely sustain your ecological goals
If you're seeking a means to run your service a lot more smoothly, the MX-2310U with all the vital copy, print, network shade scan features and also a hassle-free fax alternative is the new as well as real value-laden choice. The MX-2310U is an efficient, straightforward addition to any kind of work environment. To move your organization onward, this full-color, ledger-size, multifunction file system from Sharp is the clever choice.
Sharp MX-2310U driver downloads| Sharp's new MX-2310U has actually been thoroughly engineered to assist companies to optimize their file operations performance while providing outstanding photo top quality and efficiency. This new version provides numerous progressed features, consisting of a high-resolution touch-screen shade display screen with graphical food selection navigating. And also, with a powerful 600 MHz multi-tasking controller, the MX-2310U could conserve time and money creating professional shade records internal with impressive picture top quality that is also affordable. With Sharp's innovative tool monitoring as well as Remote Front Panel feature, it's very easy to regulate shade use and expenses. The MX-2310U likewise sustains the Sharp OSA advancement platform, making the combination with network applications simple as well as simple. As an industry leader in safety, you're intellectual properly is well protected with Sharp's Security Suite.
The Sharp MX-2310U laser printer makes use of the OEM Sharp laser toner cartridges and materials. The Sharp laser printer toner cartridges for your Sharp MX-2310U are high quality, reliable printer toners with exceptional yields. Print outstanding, crisp web pages suitable for both residence and also workplace use with the Sharp MX-2310U laser toner cartridges.
Sharp MX-2310U Features
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 23 B/W 23 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 600 Max 2100 sheets
- Full-colour network scanning
- 7.0" color LCD touch-screen facilitates easy operation of key functions
- Robust multi-layer security solutions for ultimate data/document protection
- Remote Access Interface for easier support
- Optional space-saving inner finisher
Sharp MX-2310U Specifications
- The maximum size: A3
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Number of colors: 4
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 600x600 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600x600 dpi
- Print speed: 23 pages/minute (b/w A4), 23 pages/minute (color, A4)
- Warm-up time: 20 with;
- Scanner Type: Tablet/prolonged
- Maximum Original Size: A3
- Shades of gray: 256
- Scanner resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Scanner Resolution (Enhanced): 9600x9600 dpi
- Feeder originals: Bilateral
- Standards Support: TWAIN
- Send images by e-mail: Yes
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS
- Information Display: color LCD display
- Display size: 7 inches
- Power consumption (in operation): 1840 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 583x834x623 mm
- Weight: 74 kg
- The amount of memory: 1536 MB
- Hard Drive Capacity: 160 GB
Sharp MX-2310U Toner Cartridges
- MX-23NT-BA Black
- MX-23NT-CA Cyan
- MX-23NT-MA Magenta
- MX-23NT-YA Yellow
- MX-23NT-BA Black
- MX-23NT-CA Cyan
- MX-23NT-MA Magenta
- MX-23NT-YA Yellow
How to install Sharp MX-2310U for windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall Sharp MX-2310U windows
- Click the start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install sharp MX-2310U for mac os
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
(1) Click the Default icon.
(2) Click the machine's model name.
(3) Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
(4) Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
(1) Select the options that are installed on the machine.
(2) Click the OK button.
(3) Click to close the window.
How to uninstall Sharp MX-2310U for mac os
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp MX-2310U Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of the cable into any USB port on your computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp MX-2310U driver downloads for windows, mac, Linux
Download| Application Sharpdesk v3.5 upgrade supporting Windows 10 (Original Sharpdesk v3.3 CD and Product Key are required
Download| Sharp MX-2310U Drivers supporting Windows 64bit OS & WHQL for Standard machine only
Download| Sharp MX-2310U Drivers supporting Windows 64bit OS & WHQL Driver PCL6 & Postscript