Sharp AR-151 Printer Driver Download
Sharp AR-151 PCL6 Driver, Scanner, Software for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Installations, Multifunction Copier Reviews, Toner Cartridges| The Sharp AR 151 features a premium Digital Laser Engine that supports scanning and printing high-resolution pictures & message in monochrome black shades. This digital laser printer/copier has a real 600 dpi print result. It has a decrease as well as an enlargement function that enables printing pages in magnification levels between 50 to 200 % of their original dimension.
The Sharp AR-151 premium features such as scan-once-print-many permit required to be checked once while several copies are produced. AR-151 is also a flexible machine that could expand with your organization. With the economical host-based printing set, the AR-151 comes to be a convenient high-resolution laser printer that can be shared by a number of individuals. If performance printing is necessary to add the optional PCL5e/6 printing site, which gives the handling power to paginate facility print works, freeing up your computer system for other jobs. An outside third-party print, the web server can be added is network connection is preferred. With the optional 14.4 Kbps fax package, the AR-151 transforms into a durable facsimile machine offering leading side attributes such as 120 auto-dialers, 400 DPI transmission, and file back-up flashes memory.
Sharp AR-151 not just raises, bench for a review of source savings with sharpâ EUR s brand-new toner revolutionary as well as photoconductor longer-life, is RoHS Additionally the style provides eco-aware which support the instruction and also deal petitions on the level of standby power consumption of the most affordable number of readily available.
Loaded with original, sophisticated innovation, the AR-151 portable electronic photocopier is all one color MFP's careful of sharp made to assess this bring new worth to business user testimonials. The high quality of the job is exceptional for a testimonial duplicate/ print at a maximum speed of 23 pages per min for both
as well as file review b/ allows individuals to evaluate obtain remarkable color outcome every single time without giving up speed. color
The Sharp AR-151 laser printer makes use of the OEM Sharp AR-152/ 156/168NT laser toner cartridges and Sharp AR-152DR drum units. The Sharp laser toner cartridges for your Sharp AR-151 are high quality, reputable printer toners with extraordinary yields. Publish outstanding, crisp pages excellent for both houses as well as office use with the Sharp AR-151 laser printer toner cartridges as well as drum units.
Sharp AR-151 Specifications
- Output Resolution: 600 dpi
- First Copy Time: 9.6 seconds
- Reduction/Enlargement: 50%-200% (3 Reduction/2 Enlargement
) Pre-sets Capability: 99 pages Multicopy
- Exposure Settings: 5-Step Exposure Settings/Photo Mode
- Toner Save Mode: Yes
- Paper Capacity: Standard 250 sheets (Expandable to 500 with AR-DE9)
- Platten Cover: Yes
- Auto Document Feeder: Optional 30 sheets (Single Pass Feeder - AR-SP3)
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Wingless Design: Yes, all trays internal
- Engine Speed: 15
- Paper Handling: 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" to 8-1/5" x 14"
- Original Size: Max 10"x14"
- Monthly Volume (Max): 15k
- Scan Once Print Many: Yes
- Memory; 6MB (1-Page Memory Buffer)
Sharp AR-151 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp AR-168NT
- Original Sharp AR-156NT
- Original Sharp AR-168NT
- Original Sharp AR-152DR
How to Install Sharp AR-151 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Install Sharp AR-151 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
Supported Operating System
- Windows XP/Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2/2012, Windows Vista. Windows 7, 8
- Mac OS 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8