Sharp MX-7500N Printer Driver Downloads
Sharp MX-7500N PCL6 Driver & Software for Windows, Mac, Linux and Reviews & Toner Cartridges– Sharp MX-7500N has been a popular Sharp printer product that people want to buy. This is because this printer must be kind of high volume machine which has the quick printing ability. Both for black and color, its speed is about 75
Sharp MX-7500N is very appropriate for the publishing company since it could hold the papers up to 13.500 sheets. Same as the other Sharps, MX-7500N could be used for scanning and send a fax that has TIFF, PDF, XPS, PDF/A, and encrypted PDF file format. This kind of printer is supported by Sharp’s OSA interface technology and the 15.4″color touch screen which allows the user adds such shortcuts to get an easy accessibility.
Even though this printer has the paper capacity up to 13.500 paper sheets, Sharp MX-7500N would only hold the paper which size is 12″ x 18″. Talking about the wireless connectivity, this MX-7500N model does not support it. However, it supports the use of Ethernet connectivity. It also features the standard USB connectivity.
You might not be able to print data from your mobile if you use Sharp MX-7500N but you may find it strong on energy saving features including RoHS compliant and Energy Star certified. Finally, this Sharp printing model, MX-7500N has many different ink colors like black, yellow, blue, red, etc. That allows you to print the data both in the black and colored copier.
Sharp MX-7500N Toner Cartridges
- MX62NTBA Black
- MX62NTCA Cyan
- MX62NTMA Magenta
- MX62NTYA Yellow
- MX62NRSA Drum
- MX62NVBA Developer
- MX62NVSA Developer
Sharp MX-7500N Specifications
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 75 B/W 75
- Paper capacity: Std 3100 Max 13500 sheets
- Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 1200, 600 x 600, 9600 x 600
Interface, Std/Opt Std USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX-1000Base-T
- Available fonts 80 (PCL), 136 (PS3)
- Resolution push
scans(dpi) 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull
scans(dpi) 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 60050-9600
- Scanner utilities Sharp Network Scanner Tool, Sharpdesk™, Sharpdesk Mobile
- Original paper size (Max.) A3
- Continuous copy (Max.
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600, 600 x 400
- Resolution Scan
Color(dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600, 1,200 x 1,200
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – B/W 2
- Gradation (equivalent levels) –
- Zoom range (%) 25-400 (25 – 200 using 1% increments)
How to Install Sharp MX-7500N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Install Sharp MX-7500N for Mac
- Insert the “Software CD-ROM” into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
has completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select “XXXX”.
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine’s model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
Sharp MX-7500N drivers download for Windows, Mac, Linux