Sharp AL-2041 Printer Driver Download
Sharp AL-2041 Printer- This system scans in full
at 600 x 600 dpi. Fantastic picture quality is guaranteed with Digital Auto Exposure and Text/Photo colour make Mode which between photos and text in files excellent. The AL-2041 is kind to the environment too. It complies with all the brand new Energy Star standards and contains energy and toner saving features like Toner Saver Mode and Auto Power Shut-Off. backup contrast
Sharp AL-2041 Features
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Pages per minute 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 300 Max 300 sheets
- Standard duplex printing capability
- Standard e-Sort for improved copy/print productivity
- Standard document feeder (SPF)
scanning at 600 x 600 dpi colour
- Auto power shut off
energy consumption. minimizes
How to Install Sharp AL-2041 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Install Sharp AL-2041 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
Supported Operating SystemWindows XP/Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2/2012, Windows Vista. Windows 7, 8
Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8