Sharp AL-2060 Printer Driver Download
The Sharp AL-2060 multifunction printer has measurements of 518 x 452 x 371 mm and weighs 24.2 kg. It's a flatbed scanner with automatic document feeder and a monochrome laser printer. Print speeds can go as fast as 20 ppm and the Sharp AL-2060 laser printer can handle 300 sheets at a time; the maximum monthly duty cycle is 2000 pages. A control panel with LCD display is located in the middle of the unit.
Networking is simple as the Sharp AL 2060 has built in Ethernet. A USB port can also be available to encourage Windows computers. This time-saving and waste-reducing printer also has
automatic document feeder and a standard a , which may cut paper waste in half. The AL2060 laser printer includes rapid print speeds and additionally, it delivers great excellent output; backups on the other hand can continuously copy up to 99 pages. duplexer
The Sharp AL2060 multifunction printer does not have Wi-Fi and
cannot operate on Macintosh computers. The Sharp AL-2060 doesn't offer expandable paper handling capacity.
Sharp AL-2060 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Sharp AL-110DC Black
- Genuine Sharp AL-100DR Image Drum
How to Install Sharp AL-2060 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AL-2060 Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AL-2060 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation has completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AL-2060 for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AL-2060 Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AL-2060 copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or the side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.