Sharp AR-203E Printer Driver Download
|Sharp AR-203E Printer|
This multifunction unit has a flatbed scanner and also ordered control panel and comes in all white. For connectivity, USB port is offered. The Sharp AR-203E printer can handle 300 sheets at a time, but capacity can be expanded to 550 sheets.
Users may expect copies and decent quality prints from the Sharp AR-203E digital multifunctional system. Scans are of decent-quality, also. The Sharp AR203E laser multifunction printer is reliable plus it's easy to use. The AR 203E MFP can copy up to 99 pages and contains features like scanner utilities and backup capabilities. The Sharp AR-203E toner delivers a reduced output without sacrificing on printing quality.
The Sharp AR-203E copier isn't compatible with almost any operating systems besides Windows. This multifunction printer offers USB connectivity and doesn't have networking options. Another problem using the AR203E laser printer is that the print and copy speeds.
Sharp AR-203E Specifications
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- Width 20.3 inch (518 mm)
- Height 17.5 inch (445 mm)
- Depth 11.7 inch (298 mm)
- Weight 35.3 lbs (16.6 kg)
- Printer Type Laser
- Output Type Monochrome Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 15 ppm (
) black A4
- Print Resolution 600x600 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 300 pages (
), 550 pages (maximum) standart
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 50 pages
- First Page Out 8 s (black)
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Stickers, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support 56-128 g/m2
- LCD Screen
- LCD Yes
- LCD Type Monochrome
- Scanner Type Flatbed/Sheetfed
- Scanner Format A4
- Scanner Size 210x297 mm
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 600x1200 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Copier Resolution (Black) 600x600 dpi
- Copying Speed 20
( ppm ) Black A4
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Memory 8
, maximum: 8 Mb Mb
- OS Support Windows
- Power Consumption Operational 1000 W
How to Install Sharp AR-203E for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-203E Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AR-203E for M
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-203E for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AR-203E Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AR-203E copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp AR-203E Driver Download for Windows
Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows 2k/xp/Vista/7 MFP WHQL
Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows 9x/Me/2k/XP/Vista/7 Button manager
Sharp AR-203E Driver Windows xp/Vista/7 64bits MFP
Sharp AR203E Brochure Here 152k pdf