Sharp AR-5620N Printer Driver Download & Reviews
Sharp AR-5620N PCL6 Driver for Windows, Mac, Linux & Manual Installations, Toner Cartridges- The beautiful white color has always been among the best options when you consider photocopiers as it makes sure the device could be set anywhere, and provides a very professional and elegant look. Sharp is a company that has been known to provide the best products, even if their desktop photocopiers are looked at by you, you'll discover that their quality has been sustained by them in every way. Sharp AR 5620N Desktop Photocopier is another photocopier that surely lives up to the name and quality criteria that the company has established. With options Paper sizes like A4 and A3, like multiple copies as well as a fantastic resolution, this is.
So far as the entire body of the Sharp AR 5620N photocopier is concerned, it has a subtle and pleasant appearance and a body that is strong and sturdy. The white photocopier weighs 33 kgs with dimensions of 591x550x595mm. Considering that the office photocopier is a photocopier that is
, it enables you to print, scan, and copy any file. This photocopier takes 25 seconds to heat up the whole system and includes a 64GB memory. multifunctional
Having a warranty when you buy this Sharp desktop photocopier, the performance is something that is good. It has a scan resolution of 600x600DPI and lets you keep a capacity of 1100 sheets so that it is possible to make copies if desired between 1 and 999. You have the capability to zoom in to secure outcomes.
Sharp office background photocopier includes different connectivity options such as WIA, TWAIN, TCP, IP in addition to an interface options like USB.0, Ethernet etc.. These options enable you to connect into the photocopier from any workstation and don't need you to be right next to it whenever the command is being given by you.
Sharp AR-5620N Specifications
- Copy, Print Speed Black & White: 20
- Copy, Print Speed Color: 0
- Copying Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, USB 2.0
- Magnification Zoom: 25-400%
- Media Sizes: A3, A4
- Monthly duty cycle: 0 Pages
- Multiple Copy Prints: 1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: IP, TCP, TWAIN, WIA
- Paper Capacity (Sheets): 1100 Sheets
- Paper Weight: 56-200
- Photocopier Type: Desktop
- Print Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Warm-up Time: 25 seconds
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Functionality: Copy, Print, Scan
- Standard host-based printing
WxDxH ( mm: 591x550x595 )
- Memory: 64
- Power Consumption: 1200W
- Power Supply: 50/60 Hz, AC 220-240V
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Features: color scanning, Digital automatic exposure control, Digital image editing functions, Duplex, High Capacity and High Speed in a Compact Digital Unit, SPLC Standard network printing.
How to Install Sharp AR 5620N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AR 5620N Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AR 5620N for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AR 5620N for Mac OS
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AR 5620N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AR 5620N copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears. side
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.