SHARP MX-M266N Printer Driver Download
The Sharp MX-M266N document systems produce crisp, clear documents in-house, helping you save time & money. With Sharp's advanced device management tools controlling access & usage remotely is easier than ever. To make integration with network applications easy the MX-M266N document systems support the Sharp OSA® development platform. Sharp's industry-leading security helps assure the confidentiality of your intellectual property.
This MFP has been designed with total efficiency in mind. It has a full color 7.0 inch LCD control panel that offers handy thumbnail & previews (if the optional Hard Disk Expansion is installed). In addition to high-quality network printing & copying functions, the MX-M266N has a 100-sheet document feeder (RSPF) that lets users network scan single-sided, full-colour documents as quickly as 56 impressions per minute (ipm) & a built-in stackless duplex module allows them to easily print on both sides of the paper. Plus a wide range of options can be added to ensure that users can have the necessary features to meet their needs such as additional paper capacity, fax capabilities & finishing options.
The MX-M266N has several features that help them comply with various environmental regulations, including a fast warm up time & an Auto Power Shutoff mode. Regarding security, it has a Data Initialisation feature & data encryption/data erasure (if the optional Hard Disk Expansion Kit is installed) as well as an optional Data Security Kit. With a compact footprint and a stylish design, the MX-M266N will blend perfectly into the most modern of office environments.
The Sharp MX-M266N laser printer uses the OEM Sharp laser toner cartridges & supplies. The Sharp laser toner cartridges to your Sharp MX-M266N are high-quality reliable toners with exceptional yields. Original Sharp MX-315NT Black Toner Cartridge
Sharp MX-M266N Features
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Pages per minute: 26 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 1100 Max 2100 sheets
- Standard network printing and color network scanning
- Standard Reversing Single Pass Feeder and standard duplex module
- Space-saving inner finisher option
- 7.0-inch touchscreen color LCD control panel with thumbnail previews
Sharp MX-M266N Specifications
- Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 600; 600 x 600
- Enhanced resolution (dpi): 1200 x 600; 600 x 600
- Network Printer (Standard / Option): STD
- Interface Std/Opt: USB 2.0, 10-BaseT, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
- Supported OS Standard: Windows Server 2003/2003R2, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows 2012/2012R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Supported OS Options: Max OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Network protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
- Printing Protocols: LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3, HTTP, FTP, EtherTalk, IPP
- PDL Std/Opt STD: PCL6 emulation / OPT: PostScript3 emulation
- Available fonts: 80 (PCL), 136 (PS3)
- Original Sharp MX-315NT Black Toner
- Resolution push scan (dpi): 100, 200, 300, 400, 600
- Resolution pull scan (dpi): 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600; 50 - 9600
- File formats: XPS, PDF, Encrypted PDF, PDF/A-1b, JPEG, TIFF
- Scanner utilities: Sharpdesk, Sharpdesk Mobile
- Fax (Standard / Option) OPT
- Compression method MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
- Communication protocol Super G3/G3
- Transmission time (sec) 2
- Modem Speed (bps) 33.600 - 2.400
- Transmission resolution STD: 203,2 x 97,8; Ultra-fine: 406,4 x 391
- Document Size (Min) A5
- Document Size (Max) A3
- Memory (MB) 512 - 1024
- Grey Scale levels 256
- Dial Registration; rapid/speed dial 1000
- Broadcast Transmission (max. destinations) 500
How to install SHARP MX-M266N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall SHARP MX-M266N for Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install SHARP MX-M266N for Mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- (1) Click the Default icon.
- (2) Click the machine's model name.
- (3) Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- (4) Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall SHARP MX-M266N for Mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect SHARP MX-M266N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the SHARP MX-M266N copied into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
SHARP MX-M266N Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Windows 32 bit OS Driver Package Software for MX-M266N
Contains: PCL, PS, PPD Print Drivers
Windows 64 bit OS Driver Package Software for MX-M266N
Contains: PCL, PS, PPD Print Drivers
MAC OS Driver Package Software for MX-M266N
Contains: Mac PPD 10.10 through 10.12 Print Drivers
Windows OS Fax Driver Package Software for MX-266N
Contains: TWAIN, PC Fax Print Drivers
Windows OS Driver Package Software for MX-266N
Contains: Universal Print Driver
Linux/CUPS PPD Linux/CUPS PPD
Windows 64 bit OS SAPL Driver Package Software
Contains: Sharp SAPL Print Driver
Windows 32 bit OS SAPL Driver Package Software
Contains: Sharp SAPL Print Driver