SHARP MX-2610N Printer Driver Download
The Sharp MX-2610N has been built with OSA, the latest version development platform which is making the integration with cloud services for
Series of Sharp MX-2610N are
The industry of
SHARP MX-2610N Specifications
- Account Control: Up to 1,000 users. Supports user-number authentication (on device), login name/password (on device) or login name/password (on device via LDAP).
- Auto Duplexing: Standard
- Color Modes: Auto Color Selection (ACS), Full Color Mode, Monochrome (B/W), 2 Color Mode, Single Color mode
- Compression Type - Fax: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Compression Type - Scan Documents: Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option)
- Continuous Copy: Max. 999 copies
- Copy/Print Speed: 26
ppmB&W / 26 ppm color (8 1/2" x 11" Lateral Feed, Standard Resolution)
- Copy Features: Scan-Once Print-Many, electronic sorting, offset-stacking, Auto Color Sensing (ACS), Auto Paper Sensing (APS), Auto Magnification Sensing (AMS), image preview, image edit, auto tray switching, rotation copy, reserve copy, tandem copy, book copy, margin shift, tab-paper insertion, edge erase, center erase, book divide, dual page copy, cover pages, insert pages, OHP insertion, job build, card shot, multi-page enlargement, mirror image, black-white reversal, centering, proof copy, 2-in-1/4-in1, pamphlet, photo repeat, document filing, account management, job programs, date/character/page stamp.
- Copy Size: Min. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Max. 11" x 17"
- ENERGY STAR®: Yes
Modes Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Printed-Photo, Photo Settings: Auto exposure control or 9 step manual exposure
- Firmware Management: Flash ROM with USB and network update capability
- First Copy Out Time1: Platen Glass: 5.9 Seconds (B&W); 8.1 Seconds (color); RSPF: 9.1 Seconds (B&W); 11.6 Seconds (color) (Based On Letter Size Original Using Copy Tray 1 With Laser Unit Motor Running)
- Functions: Copy, Print, Network Print, Network Scan, Document Filing, and Fax
- Grayscale: 256 gradations/2 levels (monochrome)
- Hard Disk Drive 160 GB; 86GB for Document Filing, 74GB for image processing
- Interface Type: Interface Type RJ-45 Ethernet connection; 10/100/1000 BaseT; USB 2.0
agnification: Variable zoom 25% to 400% in 1% increments with 9 R/E presets
- Max. Jobs in Memory: Up to 94
- Memory Standard 3GB Shared
- MFP Type: Desktop, color multifunction digital document system
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP for Windows and Unix environments including HTTPS and SSL. IPX/SPX for Novell environments and EtherTalk for Macintosh environments
- Network Security: IP/MAC address filtering, protocol filtering, port management, user authentication and document administration
- Paper Type: Standard paper trays: 16
lb. bondto 110 lb. index; includes plain paper, heavy paper, recycled, pre-printed, pre-punched colored, and letterhead. Optional paper trays: 16 lb. bondto 170 lb. index, supports same as standard trays, also supports thin paper, transparency, tab and label paper through bypass tray.
- Power Consumption: Maximum 1400 W or less; Sleep Mode: 13 W or less; Low Power Mode: 138.55 W or less
- Power Source: AC 100-127 V, 60 HZ, 12 Amps
- Resolution (copy mode) Scan: B&W/Color: 600 x 600 dpi; Copy Output: B&W/Color: 600 x 600 dpi
SHARP MX-2610N/ Operating Systems:Windows Server 2003-2008, Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS 9-9.2.2, MAC OSX 10.2.8, 10.3.9, 10.4.11. 10.5-10.5.8, 10.6-10.6.2, Novell® Netware® 3x, 4x, 5x, Sun® OS 4.1x, Solaris® 2x, Unix®, Linux® and Citrix®, (Metaframe, Presentation Server 4, 4.5) and Windows Terminal Services.
Sharp MX-2610N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Sharp MX-36NTBA Black
- Compatible Sharp MX-36NTCA Cyan
- Compatible Sharp MX-36NTMA Magenta
- Compatible Sharp MX-36NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-36NTBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-36NTCA Cyan
- Original Sharp MX-36NTMA Magenta
- Original Sharp MX-36NTYA Yellow
- Original Sharp MX-36NRSA
- Original Sharp MX-36NVBA Black
- Original Sharp MX-36NVSA
How to install SHARP MX-2610N for
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall SHARP MX-2610N for windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install SHARP MX-2610N for
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to uninstall SHARP MX-2610N for
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect SHARP MX-2610N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the SHARP MX-2610N copied into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
SHARP MX-2610N Driver Download Mac & Windows
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Windows 8 (32bit)
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Windows 8 (64bit)
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Windows 7 (32bit)
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Windows 7 (64bit)
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Windows XP (32bit)
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Windows XP (64bit)
Sharp MX-2610N Printer driver for Mac OS