Sharp AR-6023N Printer Driver Download
SHARP AR-6023N is also a printer and copier machine which is not too heavy. With its multifunction, it is also in 10.0 kilograms. It has three trays. One of them is located on the side of the machine. You can use some paper size design in using this printer. The paper size can you use is maximally A3 and minimally A5. With the duplex system on it, it is more interesting to use. Moreover, you can copy the document faster with 23
Many printers and copier machines are complete by networking system design. You can find a networking machine design too on its SHARP AR-6023N machine. It is available for network print both
SHARP AR-6023N Toner Cartridges- To get the maximal result of printing document, you can fill it with compatible ink. Find the best and
Sharp AR-6023N Features
- Print, Copy
- Pages per minute: 23 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 350 Max 1850 sheets
- Network-ready as standard
- Duplex printing and optional RSPF
- Standard Network TWAIN
Sharp AR 6023N Specifications
Copy PrintSpeed Black & White: 23 ppm
- Copying Resolution:600x600 dpi
- Magnification Zoom:25 - 400%
- Media Sizes:A3 (11" x 17"), min. A6*2 (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Multiple Copy Prints:1 to 999 sheets
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP (IPv4)
- Paper Capacity (Sheets)
- Paper Weight:55 - 200
- Print Resolution:600x600 dpi
- Scan Resolution:600x600 dpi
- Warm-up Time:25 Second seconds
(WxDxH )mm :599x612x511
- Memory: 128
- Power Consumption:1.20 KW
- Power Supply:220-240V 4.5A 50/60Hz
- Sharp MX237GT Toner Cartridge MX-237GT
How to Install Sharp AR-6023N for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine & click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents & then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are using Windows Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
- If you are using Windows XP, Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-6023N for Windows
- Click the start button & then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Choose the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to Install Sharp AR-6023N for Mac
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
completedscreen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button & click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Choose that the PPD file of your model.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Choose the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
How to Uninstall Sharp AR-6023N for Mac
- Delete the printer that using the machine PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to Connect Sharp AR-6023N Copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp AR-6023N copied into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or
sideof the copier. Plug the other end of a cable into the USB port on the computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.
Sharp AR-6023N Printer Driver Download - Windows, Linux
TWAIN Scanner-Driver for Windows 32/64
PS/PPD driver for Linux
SPLC Driver for Windows 32
SPLC Driver for Windows 64
PCL6/PS Driver for Windows 32
PCL6/PS Driver for Windows 64