Sharp AR-M237 Printer Driver Download
The Sharp AR-M237 laser printer uses the OEM Sharp AR310NT (AR-310NT) laser toner cartridges. The Sharp laser printer toner cartridges for your Sharp AR-M237 are excellent quality, reliable toners with phenomenal returns. Print superb, crisp pages
Sharp AR-M237 photocopier likewise comes standard with cool functions like 50
The sharp new line of copiers is bringing a brand-new degree of performance to its acclaimed MFP product lineup, presenting Sharp AR-m237
With much faster multifunction processors, larger
This new Workgroup version uses several product enhancements in order to help customers meet their file process requires in today's hectic, security-conscience atmospheres. Sharp's new black and white record systems could help office personnel invest less time at the copier and also more time on
Sharp AR-M237 With a much more effective 64-bit microprocessor as well as new 8.1-inch
Sharp AR-M237 Specifications
- Max Copying Speed Up to 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 23
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Gray Scale
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 23 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
) 23 ppm ppm
- Operating System Support MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows 95, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98
- Max Media Size Ledger
- Max Original Size Ledger (11 in x 17 in)
- Original Type sheets
- Media Size Class Ledger
- Supported Media Type plain paper
- Standard Media Capacity 1100 sheets
- Max Media Capacity 2100 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 500 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets
- Standard Memory 48 MB
- Max Supported Memory 1 GB
- AR-310NT Black Toner Cartridge
How to Install Sharp AR-M237 for Windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway
Yes button. or
- When the installation
screen appears, click the OK button. has completed
- Click the Close button in the window
How to Install Sharp AR-M237 for Mac OS
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation
screen appears, click the Close button. has completed
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
- Click the Default icon.
- Click the machine's model name.
- Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
- Select the options that are installed on the machine.
- Click the OK button.
- Click to close the window.
Sharp AR-M237 Driver Downloads - Windows, Mac
Download | Printer driver Sharp AR-M237 for Windows 8 [32bit]
Download | Printer driver Sharp AR-M237 for Windows 8 [64bit]
Download | Printer driver Sharp AR-M237 for Windows 7 [32bit]
Download | Printer driver Sharp AR-M237 for Windows 7 [64bit]
Download | Printer driver Sharp AR-M237 for Windows XP [32bit]
Download | Printer driver Sharp AR-M237 for Windows XP [64bit]
Download | Sharp AR-M237 driver printer for Mac OS