Sharp AL-2061 driver downloads and Install
AL-2061 is a complete color scanner, running at 600 x 600 dots each inch (dpi). Digital Auto Exposure and Text/Photo Mode give superb photo top quality, by enhancing the comparison between photos and text in papers. This gadget is eco-friendly, as well as has standard functions that consist of Toner Saver Mode as well as Auto Power Shut-Off.
Sharp AL-2061 Features
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Pages per minute 20 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 300; Max 300 sheets
- Embedded network board
- Duplex printing and copying
- Auto Start Function
- E-Sort for improved copy/print productivity
- Full-color scanner at 600 x 600 dpi
- 50-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder
Sharp AL-2061 Specifications
- Device: printer/scanner/copier/Fax;
- Print type: black and white;
- Print technology: laser;
- Accommodation: table;
- Maximum format: A4;
- Automatic duplex printing: yes;
- Maximum resolution b/W printing: 600x600 dpi;
- Print speed: 20 ppm (monochrome A4);
- Scanner type: tablet/plangent;
- Shades of gray: 256;
- Scanner resolution: 600x600 dpi;
- Autofeed originals: bilateral;
- The capacity of the device ADF originals: 50 sheets;
- Maximum resolution copier (h/b): 600x600 dpi;
- Copy speed: 20 ppm (monochrome A4);
- The first copy out time: 8;
- Change the scale: 25-400 %;
- The maximum number of copies per cycle: 99;
- Paper weight: 56-128 g/m2;
- Printing on:: cards, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;
- Number of cartridges: 1;
- Memory: 64 MB, 128 MB maximum;
- Toner cartridge Original Sharp 1x Black AL-214TD
How to install sharp AL-2061 for windows
- Click the Printer Driver button.
- Click the Standard installation button.
- Printers connected to the network are detected. Select the machine and click the Next button.
- A confirmation window appears. Check the contents and then click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are using Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8/ Server 2012, be sure to click Install this driver software anyway.
If you are using Windows XP/Server 2003, be sure to click the Continue Anyway or Yes button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the OK button.
- Click the Close button in the window
How to uninstall Sharp AL-2061 windows
- Click the start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program or driver that you wish to delete.
- Restart your computer.
How to install sharp AL-2061 for mac os
- Insert the "Software CD-ROM" into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop.
- Double-click the MacOSX folder
- Double-click the folder corresponding to the versions of the operating system.
- Double-click the MX-C42 icon
- Click the Continue button.
- The License Agreement window will appear. Make sure that you understand the contents of the license agreement and then click the Continue button.
- Click the [Install] button.
- When the installation completed screen appears, click the Close button.
- Click System Preference in the Apple menu and select Print & Scan.
- Click the + button and select "XXXX".
- Configure the printer driver.
- Click the Option & Supplies button and click the Driver tab.
(1) Click the Default icon.
(2) Click the machine's model name.
(3) Make sure that the PPD file of your model is selected.
(4) Click the Add button.
- Select the machine configuration.
(1) Select the options that are installed on the machine.
(2) Click the OK button.
(3) Click to close the window.
How to uninstall sharp AL-2061 for mac os
- Delete the printer that uses the machine's PPD file from the printer list.
- Delete the PPD file.
- Delete the installation information.
How to connect sharp AL-2061 copiers to a PC
- Insert the CD that came with the Sharp copier into the computer. Click the "Start" button, select "Computer" and double-click the drive containing the CD if the software does not start automatically.
- Double-click "Setup." Click "Yes" if a user account prompt appears. Read the license agreement, then click "Yes" if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click "Next."
- Click the "Printer Driver" button and select "Custom Installation." Select "Connected to this computer" and click "Next." Choose whether you want to install display fonts and click "Next" again. Click "Next," then click "OK" to complete the installation. Click "Close" to exit the installation window.
- Turn on the copier. Insert the USB cable into the USB port on the front or side of the copier. Plug the other end of the cable into any USB port on your computer. The Found New Hardware wizard appears.
- Click "Install Software Automatically," then click "Next" to start the wizard. Select "Install This Driver Software Anyway" if a warning appears. Close the wizard when the setup is complete.